Friday, July 22, 2011

Self Forgiveness - Fear facing the past

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing my past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I just get away from the people and the places where I have had bad or traumatic experiences, then I won't have to deal with them again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can manipulate myself into 'forgetting' about unresolved issues within myself by not paying any attention to them and simply suppressing them down until I do not notice them anymore or have found ways to cope that then become part of who I am to such a degree that I no longer can tell where the coping mechanism ends and where I as who I have become as the living expression of me begins.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist having to walk through the moments within my life that I have defined as traumatic and stressful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that facing my past will be difficult and within this belief I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project myself into a future scenario in which I am already experiencing tension and stress which I am already reacting to, which I am already impulsing into my world as my reality, which I will then have to walk into.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within and as my ego, believing that I do not require to walk through and face my manifested consequences in real life because I have apparently seen the point and came to a realization and thus am 'better than' having to actually prove to myself that I have understood the realization and will live it in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist slowing down and humbling myself so that I can properly start over and get myself back up after falling on a point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the opinions and judgments of others instead of realizing that I am only projecting my own fears and judgments and reacting to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to and project onto others my own points of self-judgment and fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist 'losing it all' within letting go of my comforts and self definitions and preferences, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make my self-definitions, comforts, and preferences all that matter to me in this world instead of realizing that I am none of those things and that those things do not in fact define me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that things are not 'fair' in this system and that I am a victim to the unfairness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame 'the system'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the system.

i forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for not correcting myself and pushing myself through self will.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience regret and shame for what has already occurred.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others gossiping about me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will not be able to support myself and get myself through the challenges of my 'life'.

I forgive myself that Ih ave accepted and allowed myself to fear losing control of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constantly want to win.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself when I am not winning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to the polarity of winning and losing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to equate losing with being stupid and incompetent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose myself within my mind as thoughts, pictures, opinions, and beliefs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is too 'late' for me to change myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist letting to of what have in the moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can "have" and possess what is here as the moment.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being on my own.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project that I will not be able to stand up and change the foundation and core of me as the design I have allowed myself to become


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire stability/acceptance/love from others instead of being in self-stability, self-acceptance, and self-love.

I stop. I cannot change manifested consequences but I can stop partiipating and reacting when I notice myself faced with a pattern that is a manifested consequence of the person i have accepted and allowed myself to be.


I will myself to walk through my points of resistance and fear and I will myself to birth myself as HERE as LIFE and I understand that within this I must walk a process to unravel all tht which is not real and all that which does not in fact support me to be the best and highest potential of expression in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to the voice in my head which exists as self-talk/back-chat/secret mind thoughts which have no actual physical voice which I am able to stop in one moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within fear and limitation because of blaming the world and blaming my childhood and blaming those around me and thus victimizing myself through the years and not allowing myself to empower myself to change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have allowed myself to disregard my self-honesty and self-integrity within fear of letting go of my limitations and self-beliefs. 

I stop. I correct this by willing myself to face myself and push myself to be and become my fullest potential in this life, beginning with sorting out my fears of the past and unresolved issues that still keep me from trusting myself and accepting myself.

Instead of finding ways to move further away from the points in my life where I have unresolved issues and fears and judgments and blame and trauma, I will myself to stand and bring it all HERE and walk through it with self forgiveness and self-corrective application until I am satisfied that I will no longer be compromised or limit myself within that point again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis