Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have... the facts of LIES

I've found that I am prone to apply self forgiveness only on things I have judged as "bad" or as things I do not like or enjoy or wish to stop within myself.

However, I have not considered applying self forgiveness on things that I have judged as "good" or as things I like or enjoy and wish to keep holding on to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to apply self forgiveness only when I have sufficiently judged something to be "bad" or "not enjoyable" instead of remaining here as the breath in every moment and applying myself whenever any thoughts or reactions come up within me and stopping them in the moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to continue to exist within and as my mind in order to enjoy experiences I have judged as enjoyable instead of living practically HERE in the physical and actually directing myself in each moment within REAL self expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my reality as being not enjoyable or boring and retreating within my mind in which I can entertain myself and hide from having to face reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to delude myself with only applying self forgiveness and self corrective actions when it suits my mind's preferences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constantly and continuously indulge in private thoughts and imaginings which I create within my mind in order to not have to remain HERE as the breath in each moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider my own private mental world to be something special and great.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feed my mind consciousness systems by continuing to participate in thoughts, feelings, and emotions which keep me from seeing what is actually going on HERE in the physical in each moment.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted or allowed myself to realize that I am not a real person if I continue to exist within my mind.

I forgive myself that I have not applied self forgiveness honestly for thoughts, feelings and emotions which bring me joy, or bring up reactions of enjoyment within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge certain people and events as being more enjoyable or fun than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis