Sunday, February 13, 2011

Self-Correction within Self-Writing Part 2

Okay - so here i will continue from where i left off in my previous blog -

Another point that i see has been an excuse/justification for me within the point of self-writing is the thought/belief of 'i don't know the full extent of this point/i am not clear on this point enough to write it out or apply the necessary self-forgiveness'.

within this i am limiting myself within believing that i am supposed to have 'all the answers' when i blog instead of allowing self to simply write to expand self and open up points to be considered by others who may be reading,

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i must have all the answers before posting self-realizations or writing to support myself through a point.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use the excuse of "i do not have all of the points clear yet" in order to not blog and push myself within my self-writing

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to justify not pushing myself and applying myself within my writing within the excuse of 'i am not fully clear on this point yet'.

i stop. i support myself within each moment as i write - and direct myself accordingly. i will not allow myself to 'give up' on writing within the belief that i have nothing 'important' or 'good enough to write out. all is HERE. write as self-support for whatever i am going through or realizing HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis