Monday, December 20, 2010

CONTINUATION of My role and responsibility within the energy ponzi scheme- Self Correction

CONTINUATION of My role and responsibility within the energy ponzi scheme- Self Correction

Lindsay has brought up the point that I did not apply self corrective statements within my writing today, and in sharing her perspective on this I see now that this is not acceptable. Within self writing and self forgiveness I require to stand by my words and actually commit myself to living them, as I had written in the writing- yet I did not apply self corrective statements for myself- thus implying that I am not fully standing by my words and self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume that the writing and the self forgiveness itself encompassed 'self corrective statements', and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not fully investigate this point and to simply 'do the minimum' of writing and self forgiveness without placing self corrective statements and committing to living my words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within excuses and justifications in order to not bring myself to the point of actually integrating and living the change that is necessary when points are brought up and exposed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to remain within ignorance and fear regarding 'how' to place effective self corrective statements instead of breathing past my resistances and applying myself and willing myself to actually change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist committing to something 100 percent due to fear that I may fall and will lose my 'position' in the eyes of others, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making self directive statements out of fear and resistance to actually standing and living the words I speak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist making self corrective statements due to fearing that I may not live up to the words, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to remain uncertain and unclear within my process in terms of pushing myself to the actual point of change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making definitive self corrective statements due to fearing to let go of my self definitions and having to face who and what I am without my self definitions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that within making self corrective statements I must already be completely clear of any and all points- instead of applying self corrective statements as a means to perfecting myself and assisting myself with a guideline and a principle with which I am able to actually stop and remove my patterns and self definitions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that self corrective statements are declarations of having stopped a system completely, instead of being a support for self in moving self to stop my points in each moment as they arise until they stop completely.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear and resist applying self corrective statements due to having formed a picture and idea of what 'self corrective statements' must be/look like instead of applying myself within simply committing to my words and placing common sense self correction and self direction for self support in integrating and amalgamating self with my words.

TILL HERE, NO FURTHER.

When I see/notice myself not applying self corrective statements within my writings and self forgiveness I will stop, breathe, bring myself back HERE, and ensure that I am clear in my writings and self forgiveness, and will apply self corrective statements.

TILL HERE, NO FURTHER.

When I see/notice myself not applying self corrective statements within my writings and self forgiveness I will immediately STOP, breathe, bring myself back HERE, and forgive myself for any points that I am not willing to change and let go of, and I will apply self corrective statements.

TILL HERE, NO FURTHER.

I will NOT accept or allow myself any excuses within this process for not standing by my realizations or remaining within my self definitions out of self interest, as this is dishonesty and self spite, and is not acceptable.

I will NOT allow myself to accept any excuse or justification to not apply self corrective statements, as this is undermining my self trust and undermining my self will within this process, and is not acceptable.

Thus for myself I will stop, breathe, bring myself back HERE when I see/notice that I have not applied self corrective statements for myself, clear any lingering points, and apply self corrective statements for each point that I have revealed for myself so that I integrate my realization and LIVE MY WORDS.



Here I revisit my writing from today and apply self corrective statements for myself, integrating the words and realizations that I have opened up and done self forgiveness for, and standing by my commitment to myself to LIVE these words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'hold back' out of fear of having to let go of my self definitions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within this back door of fearing to expose all of myself out of fear of how lindsay will react.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to keep walls and barriers up between myself and Lindsay in order for me to have 'space' in which I am still holding on to self interest and ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having to walk through and face all of myself exposed

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am able to hide from myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the excuse of 'Lindsay does not trust me” in order to justify me own participation in holding back and not being absolutely unconditional in sharing EVERYTHING that is going on within me.

TILL HERE, NO FURTHER.
When I see/notice myself holding back or not wanting to share a point unconditionally within self honesty, I STOP immediately, breathe, and release the point of ego and self interest.

I will NOT allow myself to suppress myself or justify holding on anything within my secret mind and not share HERE absolutely within self honesty.

TILLL HERE, NO FURTHER.
When I see/notice myself wanting to remain within a self definition or wanting to 'defend myself' I STOP immediately, breathe, and release the point of wanting validation as my personality/ego within self interest.

I will NOT allow myself to compromise my self honesty within this agreement and within my process, as that is undermining my self trust and is dishonesty, and is not acceptable.

Thus, when I see/notice myself wanting to hold back or not share unconditionally within self honesty or wanting to manipulate or deceive in order to preserve my self interest, I STOP immediately, breathe, bring myself back HERE, and let go of believing that I am my personality or self definitions and let go of defending my self limitations and share myself within self honesty so that I am able to correct myself instead of holding on to specialness or ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as the ego and personality that I have created within my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate and distract myself from actually walking this process and committing myself 100 percent.


TILL HERE, NO FURTHER
When I see/notice myself defining myself as my ego/personality/self definitions I will STOP immediately, breathe, bring myself back HERE, and release the self definition that I am wanting to hold on to and defend

TILL HERE, NO FURTHER
I will NOT accept or allow myself to continue living as my self definitions, as this clearly contradicts my principle within my commitment to birthing myself here in the physical and is not acceptable.

Thus when I see/notice myself wanting to defend myself or continue to define myself within my own preferences and self definitions and limitations, I will STOP, breathe, bring myself back HERE, and realize that I am not my self definitions and that I do not require the energetic experiences my self definitions require.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist changing and remaining here within self application and dedication due to not wanting to let go of creating my own inner worlds with energy that I derive from emotional manipulation of myself and others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use judgment and fear of judgment as covers in order for me to not let go of the energetic experiences I am able to have when I judge myself, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use judgment as a mechanism to further deceive and manipulate myself and others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in doubting myself, wherein I am creating that which I doubt in order to experience the energetic experience and emotion of 'doubt' as an experience of myself within my self definition as ego/personality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within fear, wherein I am creating that which I fear and placing myself in a position of inFEARiority in order to justify remaining in my self definition/ego/personality and to be able to experience energetic emotional experiences within myself which validate and feed my self definition/ego/personality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within 'happiness' wherein I am creating that which I 'enjoy' and 'like' and 'desire' to be special within separation, which creates friction within my reality and is then turned into energy which I use to experience the energetic experience of 'happiness', 'enjoyment', and 'liking something', which validates and feeds my self definition/ego/personality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within 'preferences' in terms of what I would 'prefer' to do with my time and energy, whom I 'prefer' to spend my time and energy with, and how I 'prefer' things to be done in order for me to remain within my comfort zone as my self definition/ego/personality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself to stop my addiction and to correct myself within this process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be half-hearted within my application within still holding on to preferences and self definitions and only going 'far enough' to be at the brink of my comfort zone and not going any further.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to indulge in my limitations and indulge in my emotional self manipulations wherein I am victimizing myself in order to aggrandize my ego and personality within my self definition.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear crossing over the threshold of my fears and self definitions, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear living my life HERE in each moment instead of having memories and secret mind and energy within myself through which I am creating alternate realities out of self interest.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself or accepted myself to realize and live the realization that pity, emotional self manipulation, and holding on to self definitions is spiteful and is self interest at the cost of what is here in terms of existence in it's totality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist seeing and living the realization of the effect of my own self interest in terms of how it effects all of existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to still have my own 'little world' even after seeing the dishonesty within this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear and resist having to give up all of my 'secret little worlds' because that would mean I would no longer have any control or sense of self within my self definition.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within creating excuses, justifications, and blame in order to not face the cost of me creating secret worlds for myself using the actual physical reality and projecting myself into energy that does not return to the source and consumes the physical and disregards life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within creating excuses, justifications, blame, and participating in self manipulation within going into emotional experiences such as pity, depression, victimization, and self deprecation in order to remain within an energetic starting point of existence, wherein I define myself as an energy and not simply here in fact.

TILL HERE, NO FURTHER
When I see/notice myself using energy in order to experience myself within an emotion or self definition point instead of remaining equal to what is here within self honesty, I will immediately STOP, breathe, bring myself back HERE, and release the point of believing that I am the energetic experience or self definition.

When I see/notice myself creating emotional/energetic experiences to create secret mind projections, ideas, self definitions, self concepts, I will STOP immediately, breathe, bring myself back HERE, and live the realization and correction that I am abusing myself and life within using energy to have experiences of emotions or 'personal perspectives' within self interest and I will let that go.

I will NOT accept or allow myself to continue participating in fears, anxiety, or creating personal secret worlds in which to live instead of remaining equal to what is here within self honesty- to take responsibility for what I am creating in this world. I will NOT accept or allow myself to use fears, anxiety, emotional energetic experiences, or self definitions as a way to not face myself or correct myself.

Thus when I see/notice myself going into 'lockdown' or experiencing energy or emotional self manipulation in order to generate an experience within myself instead of being here directing myself within self honesty, I STOP immediately, beathe, bring myself back HERE, and live the correction and realization that it is not acceptable to create secret worlds, use self victimization, or use energy that must come from the life force of the physical in order to participate in my own self interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis