Monday, July 12, 2010

Self Forgiveness and correction for "Falling" and Self Judgment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed greed and self interest to exist within and as me
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want others to take care of me and to be responsible on my behalf
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be limited within depending on others to take care of me and be responsible for me
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking self responsibility and moving self within self direction
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I do not know how to move myself or direct myself or determine what it is I should be doing
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to waste time within waiting for others to direct me or give me opportunities
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not able to work effectively and direct myself
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the reactions of others and to fear standing up for self and not depending on others liking me
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be moved by praise and energetic experiences of perceived worth
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be moved by thoughts, feelings, emotions, opinions, and energetic movements within the mind
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by my personal fears
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing my fears
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear falling and thus fear facing self
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not supposed to ever fall
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as “he who does not ever fall”
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create myself as an image of one who is always stable and consistent and does not make mistakes in order to not actually face myself and to hide myself behind a false presentation
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to accept myself and be self honest with self and work with self unconditionally to move towards living as self honesty and self forgiveness instead of judging self and allowing self judgment to be my shield
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use self judgment as a justification for not moving and directing myself
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want others to give me feedback and direct me instead of accepting and allowing self to stand within self directive principle
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be “lukewarm” within my process and my dedication to process wherein I do not participate fully in each moment and only “take up” process when I have found it convenient or when a point compounds until it becomes too painful or uncomfortable to ignore
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the backdoor of allowing myself to doubt “making it” in process and to doubt “actually standing”.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the backdoor of wanting to be able to “give up” if things get “too hard”
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge and compare myself to others in process and to form opinions about them in relations to self
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as not being able to walk my process effectively no matter how I apply myself
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the backdoor of not actually and fully participating in my world within and as my process and to believe that I am able to be a system and participate within my personality when the “situation warrants it”, whereby I allow myself to accept certain situations in which I am not “able” to stand as self honesty and self trust within principle and fall back within compromise
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear tension, resentment, judgment, and abandonment by others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be and participate within tension, resentment, and abandonment of self
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand within each moment and to allow myself to compromise self do make things “easier” within living in the matrix
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself fear and resist facing all of the people and situations within my world within self honesty and losing the relationships I have formed with everything and everyone because I have allowed those relationships to be my point of support and stability
I forgive myself that I have not accepted or allowed self to be my own point of self stability and support.
I accept and allow self to be self’s point of stability and support, and to stand as an unwavering and uncompromising point of self reference in consideration of what is best for all
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to design and participate within personalities instead of being here and being direct in each moment within and as each breath
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire for my current conditions to ‘get better’ without considering that I am creating my current conditions and prolonging them by not stopping my mind and not moving self within the correction.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have been rejected by Kelly and that this rejection will forever be how she sees me
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am a reject, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to reject myself and go into a point of self blame and wanting to give up and remain that point of self judgment instead of actually walking myself through the correction and self forgiveness
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as unworthy, fallen, and forever dishonest and unable to walk process in discipline and self honesty
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself within and as my experience of guilt for falling within the point of participating within and as ego/personality in self interest, lust, desire, and manipulation and within this I allow myself to walk myself through the correction of this point/pattern and do not allow myself to judge self or compound any experiences of emotions/feelings/judgments within self for having “fallen”
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am not able to amalgamate the self forgiveness and self realizations I have within and as my actual living experience within my world and the people in my environment
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am weak and not able to stand up and can be “knocked down” because I allow myself to be directed by the opinions/perceptions of others
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within being directed by the opinions/perceptions of others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear causing “tension” and having to face confrontation from roommates/coworkers if I speak on a point that I see or share my realizations, or live my realizations.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value my comfort and relationships within and as my personality as “greater than” self honesty and self expression within principle
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pursue self interest and personal comfort instead of allowing self to push through my points and face what I am accepting and allowing within self so that I am able to stop my patterns and actually stand as change and self directive principle
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to waste time on self doubt and disorganization/procrastination/hesitation/second guessing/waiting instead of being the point of direction in each moment and directing self within common sense and principle
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be possessed by my personality instead of self sustained as self willed principle.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I require to have certain relationships in order to support self
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take things personal, wherein I am accepting and allowing myself to live as a person-ality.

BREATHE. SLOW DOWN.
Self forgiveness and self honesty will not stop or change what has already been accepted and allowed and is now playing out in my world. Thus I walk through all that I have created and prove that I am standing within and as principle and that self forgiveness has become the Living Word in my application and that I am walking through my points to stop my patterns and stop repeating my past.
I accept and allow myself to unconditionally “start over” in each moment, directing myself here, not accepting or allowing self or others to be defined by memories or judgments.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that within the act of Kelly ending our agreement I am regarded forever as “failed” and “cannot walk with anyone”, wherein I participate in believing myself to be “unworthy” and create the backdoor of relinquishing my responsibility to self and to life and create the desire/pattern of wanting somebody else to come and “redeem” me and give me attention/energy to feed my accepted and allowed personality design of limitation/failure
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up whenever it seems I may face challenge or difficulty or have to face a fear.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing self and proving self.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear remaining in “falling” and within that to fear “attempting to stand”.

STOP.
I am already “fallen”. I am already “doomed”. I am already set to be extinguished as the energy/information I have accepted and allowed self to be, thus irrelevant to fear “falling” when I am already at the point of fallen. Rather, walk and stand and continue until I stand firm and no longer fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis