Thursday, October 16, 2008

Money Money Money Money.... .MOOOONEY!

What you resist persists.

The fears that I have accepted and allowed myself to become will be faced. That which I am still in separation and fear from I will have to deal with and sort out. My fears WILL and MUST manifest, and will compound again and again and again until finally I have enough "gall" to stand up within and as it and say "till here no further".

It is not to confront fear as an obstacle or as an opponent to be "fought" with. It is not to be seen as a "battle" against fear or the act of suppressing the fear. It is to truly stand up within fear, as fear, and to direct myself through it.

"biting the bullet", as it were.

my fears of money and security... they are manifesting now, and will compound until truly I have "had enough" and will be forced to break through it. here's a start....

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in separation from the money system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the money system as intrinsically "bad" or "evil" or as being the "root of all evil".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself through "having money" and "being financially solvent".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing money because it would mean that I am not a "smart person" or "a person able to support themselves".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live and manifest my expression as being "less than" money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing the "stability" that money gives me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that money gives me stability.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need or lack "stability" and must seek it outside of myself in separation from myself.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize myself as practical stability and unconditional support HERE as breath in self honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate myself and others through the money system, thus furthering the dependency on money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that those with money are "superior" than those who do not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to view those with money as "greater than" myself because they have stability and can support themselves more "easily" than I can.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself according to who is "more stable and able to support themselves in this world".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in separation from stability and support.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire money as a means to "buy" the support or stability that I accepted and allowed myself to believe I require.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire money to buy things to distract me from my process and keep me in fear of "not having money to buy more distractions".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to buy distractions such as movies, games, clothes, books, entertainment, and unnecessary recreational foods to keep myself occupied in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis